Central: In the City for Good
Central sits between the Capitol and Minnesota Public Radio, between Garrison Keillor’s Lake Wobegon and the Union Gospel Mission, and on the soon-to-be-completed Central Corridor Light Rail Line. We are an important part of our downtown neighborhood and we engage community issues.
Worship features preaching, grounded in scripture, that is relevant to the big issues in our lives and world. Our music reflects our diversity; from traditional organ and choir works to African musical ensembles, jazz pianists, and classical instrumentalists, as well as Central’s own Percussion Ensemble. Active groups within the church bring vitality to our missions and church community.
At a crossroads of real life in the city, through our missions and our presence, we are committed to connecting people with God and with others. We invite you to join us!
- About our history
- About our architecture and organ
- We are members of the Covenant Network of Presbyterians, working for a fully inclusive church.
- About being a Presbyterian…what we believe, how we are structured, and our history
- Read Our Newsletters!
- What one blogger thinks about Central….
- About having your wedding at Central